LR3 ¦ Range Rover Sport Reman Locking Rear E Diff (without motor)
2005-2009 LR3 Locking “E Diff” Ready (Without Motor)
2006-2009 RRS 4.4 Locking “E Diff” Ready (Without Motor)
REMAN REAR LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL LR3/Range Rover Sport
LR3 ¦ Range Rover Sport Reman Locking Rear E Diff (without motor) Sooner or later its going to happen. You’re driving along enjoying your Rover when suddenly you hear a howling noise coming from the rear of your vehicle. What could it be? At this point your technician tells you its the differential gone bad. What do you do? In this case our LR3/Range Rover Sport Reman Locking Rear E Diff. is the answer you need. The advantages of our differential include new OEM bearings, seals and our custom Crown Wheel & Pinion when needed. A point worth noting, this differential is a locking differential sold without the actuator motor. Consequently you will need to transfer your working motor from your core to this unit. Lastly and of utmost importance, according to experts, it is recommended you change your differential fluid every 30k miles to prevent premature failure of the bearings.
Fits:2005-2009 Land Rover LR3 with locking differentials
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport non-supercharged
Centurion Differential USA
Core Charge and Return Policy
$300 core return fee will be charged at the time of purchase of one of our differentials.
- $300 core credit issued when returning the core within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Full assembly and making sure your core is in rebuildable condition will insure core credit return.
- We can not accept incomplete, damaged or unassembled cores for return.
- Use our prepaid return tag to return your differential.
- Most Importantly, secure your core in the crate provided. Be sure to secure the top with strapping and screws. It will be necessary for you to contact UPS for the pick up of your core at 1-800-742-5877.
Drain All fluids before shipping. (Our units do not come with fluid)
Shipping the CORE in original wood crate or pallet that it was shipped to you in/on will insure it arrives safely. Make sure to fasten the differential with strapping for pallets and/or screws and wood blocking if shipped in crate box.
- On returns due to our error, your shipping expenses will be reimbursed, with prior approval, based on standard ground service shipping rates. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service charges
- If the return was not caused by our error, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged.
- Returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt and must be in the original cartons and packaging in “new-sale” condition.
- In the event you received a defective part, it will be replaced with another (if available) when returned within 30 days. Our liability for materials or goods found defective, is limited to the value of goods sold or furnished and will not allow claims for labor or consequential damage.
The following merchandise is NOT acceptable for return:
- Electrical / electronic parts – including gauges, relays, lights, bulbs, starters, alternators, regulators, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Items purchased on a special order items. Prepay special order items in advance
- Items damaged due to misuse, abuse, fire or weather.
- International orders shipping outside the US, Canada or US Territories.
Returning an Item:
- Meeting all Return Policy Requirements is critical (stated above).
- The original packing slip or a copy.
- On returns due to OUR ERROR, your shipping expense may be reimbursed based upon standard service, UPS or FedEx charges. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service shipping charges. Please notify us for authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged on all returns.
Centurion USA/British 4×4 Outfitters
15115 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78232