- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
- On returns due to our error, your shipping expenses will be reimbursed, with prior approval, based on standard ground service shipping rates. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service charges
- If the return was not caused by our error, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged.
- Returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt and must be in the original cartons and packaging in “new-sale” condition.
- In the event you received a defective part, it will be replaced with another (if available) when returned within 30 days. Our liability for materials or goods found defective, is limited to the value of goods sold or furnished and will not allow claims for labor or consequential damage.
The following merchandise is NOT acceptable for return:
- Electrical / electronic parts – including gauges, relays, lights, bulbs, starters, alternators, regulators, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Items purchased on a special order items. Special orders must be prepaid in advance.
- Items damaged due to misuse, abuse, fire or weather.
- International orders shipping outside the US, Canada or US Territories.
- Damaged shipments are the responsibility of the carrier. Should your shipment appear to be damaged or opened when you receive it, check the contents in the presence of the driver. Report any discrepancies and file a damage claim with the carrier at that time.
- Recording damaged shipments is the responsibility of the customer, you must have the driver note all damages on the freight bill before you sign for the package.
- Save all packing materials your order was shipped in, until your claim is settled.
Returning an Item:
- Be sure it meets all the Return Policy Requirements (stated above).
- The original packing slip or a copy.
- On returns due to OUR ERROR, your shipping expense may be reimbursed based upon standard service, UPS or FedEx charges. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service shipping charges. Please notify us for authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged on all returns.
We offer a full refund or exchange up to 30 days from the date of purchase, provided all return conditions are met. Labor is not included. Failure of a part due to misuse, incorrect installation or failure of related parts is not covered by warranty and is not the liability of British 4×4 Outfitters.