(New struts not incluuded.)
The EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) System found on Range Rover 4.4 vehicles can present EXPENSIVE, recurring maintenance problems. If you’ve had an air spring failure before, you know this first hand.
Replace expensive air springs with compliant coils that provide a great ride at a fraction of the cost! A once-and-done solution!
Our Basic kit features our custom-designed, Atlantic British springs and hardware and includes our proprietary EAS Override Module – no dashboard EAS error messages guaranteed! This budget kit re-uses the vehicles stock Delphi struts.
Atlantic British set the gold standard in air-to-coil suspension conversion with its Kit for Range Rover 4.0/4.6 P38 vehicles, selling thousands of kits worldwide, so buy with confidence!
Installation instructions are included and are fully-detailed with step-by-step photos – see tab above to review.
- Exclusive EAS Override Module to eliminate dashboard error messages (OEM diagnostics, trip computer, etc. will not be affected by this kit when properly installed.) No other kits found elsewhere have this important feature.
- Custom-designed and manufactured coil springs for ideal ride height and maximum performance
- Custom-designed and manufactured hardware and wiring for straightforward installation.
This kit increase the vehicle’s ride height over stock by about 0.5″ (13mm) in the front and about 0.9″ (22mm) in the rear.
The actual ride height of the vehicle with kit installed will be:
- Front: 19.5″ or 496mm (plus/minus 0.08″ or 2mm)
- Rear: 19.9″ or 515mm (plus/minus 0.08″ or 2mm)
Ride height figures are based on measurement from the center of the hub to the center of the wheel arch.
- 1 – Custom Atlantic British Front Left Coil Spring
- 1 – Custom Atlantic British Front Right Coil Spring
- 2 – Top Mount Rubber Gaskets
- 6 – M10 x 1.50mm Nylon Locking Nuts
- 6 – Flat Washers
- 2 – Sensor Lead Mounting Clips (aka ‘fir tree cable tie’)
- 2 – Custom Atlantic British Rear Coil Springs
- 4 – Polyurethane Spring Seat Bushings
- 2 – 3/4 – 10 x 4-1/2″ Hex Head Bolts
- 2 – 3/4 – 10 Hex Nuts
- 4 – 3/4 Steel Washers
- 1 – EAS Override Module
- 1 – Override Module Wiring Harness
- 3 – Posi-Tap Wire Splices
- 2 – # 10 Self-Tapping Screws
- 4 – Small Wire Ties
- 2 – Large Wire Ties
- 1 – Wire Hook
- 1 – Installation Instructions